Friday, September 20, 2013

Some New Hair Products...


I recently got a haircut and now that my hair is relatively short I find that I need to style it differently compared to when I had long hair. So I've been picking a few things from here and there, and somehow this has become quite a big collection of new hair products.

I picked up the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo because I've always heard good things about this line. I thought this would be good to use in the winter time since my hair always gets super dry and brittle during the colder months. This is sulphate-free, which is the main thing I look for in shampoos since sulphates can be really harsh and drying for your hair. I'm absolutely in love with this shampoo as I find that it lathers up quite nicely, which is something that a lot sulphate-free shampoos don't do and I would always end up having to use a ton of products to clean to my entire scalp. This makes my hair feel super clean and soft after I use it, and you only need a little bit to cover your whole scalp.

I also got the Bumble & Bumble Semi Sumo, and this is like a do-it-all pomade that adds a bit of texture and volume, controls frizz and adds shine to the hair. This is quite expensive, but I have to say that I like this quite a lot as I find that this helps to define my hair without making my hair crunchy, and it's also great at adding shine to my dull-looking hair.

I got the Alterna CC Cream as a sample from sephora, and I've been keeping it in my handbag to touch up on my hair throughout the day when my hair is looking a little dry or frizzy. It's a leave-in cream that claims to do 10 different things for your hair such as heat production, UV protection, smoothness, shine, anti-breakage, ect.. It really helps to hydrate my hair and keeps it looking shiny throughout the day, and it's great for people who don't want to use a lot of hair products that might weigh their hair down.

I got a small-size of the Ojon Rare Blend Oil as I find that oils like this last forever and I always get tired of using the same product before I even use it up. This has really helped to repair my hair and make it look more healthy and glossy. I also use this as a heat-protectant and leave-in before I blow-dry or straighten my hair to give my hair a little extra protection.

KMS Hair Play Makeover Spray acts as a dry shampoo and volumizing spray in one to give you that voluminous and textured just-got-out-of-bed hair. I've been using it every morning to give my hair a bit of extra oomph, and I find that it works really great to absorb any excess oil from my hair and keeps my hair voluminous throughout the day.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...