Thursday, September 19, 2013

Current Favorites #9


I recently got the Guerlain Terrocota Bronzing Powder as a birthday present to myself and I've using it nonstop. This is a luxury item so it's not something that everyone needs, but it is nice to have if you have the money to splurge on a high-end bronzer. It is incredibly natural looking on the face, probably one of the most natural looking bronzers I own, and blends seamlessly into my skin.



My go-to lipstick recently has been the Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Riviera, which is a gorgeous orangey red color. It is one of those lipsticks that goes on quite sheer to give you a natural tint, but you can also build it up to a quite bold color. It feels super creamy and moisturizing on the lips and reminds me a little bit of the the Revlon Lip Butters, except that this feels more comfortable on the lips and lasts longer.



I recently found these Smashbox eyeshadows in my local Winners for super cheap, so I quickly grabbed them because I've always wanted to try out some Smashbox eyeshadows. The single I have is in the color Minx, which is the most unique taupe color I've ever seen. It has both a purply tone and a bronzy tone depending on the light that you're looking at it under. It has definitely been my favorite crease color as of late.


The trio I have is in the color Screen Shot, which is the perfect combination of eyeshadows to create a neutral everyday look. It consists of a matte light brown color, a bronzy gold color, and a dark brown with goldern shimmers. These are super pigmented and easy to blend, and I really have nothing bad to say about them. I'm definitely interested in trying out more Smashbox makeup in the future!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...