Friday, May 24, 2013

My Latest Skincare Savior- Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads

My skin has always been congested and acne-prone, but lately it has been especially bad. I've been getting a lot of bumps in my T-zone due to congested pores, and I've also been breaking out like crazy. In desperate need for some new skincare items, I did some research online and stumbled onto the Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads. It comes with 60 pads and each contains 10% glycolic acid and 2% salicylic acid. It claims to minimize pores and even out the skin texture while preventing any future breakouts, which is exactly what my skin needs. This retails at $36 which is quite steep, but I was willing to spend the money to get my skin better.

Each pad has two different sides, one smooth and one quite gritty, which is great for exfoliating. The pads are also very saturated, so you're definitely getting your money's worth.

I can't say enough great things about this product as it has completely saved my skin. I use this during the night time and when I wake up, my pores are completely clear and any existing pimples are also visibly reduced. This has also helped with evening out my skin texture and skin tone, leaving my skin smooth and less red in the morning; any old acne scars that I have have also been less visible. I usually use this every other day as this is quite a harsh treatment, but if my skin is really bad, I'll use this every night.

For those of you who haven't had too much experience with acid products or who have sensitive skin, I would recommend you to check out the gentle version of this, which is just called Gentle Complexion Correction Pads, but as I've pretty much tried out every single acid product on the market, my skin is quite used to the different acids and so I have to use the Max version of this for it to be effective on my skin.

This has definitely become one of my holy grail skin care product, and I can definitely see myself in repurchasing this in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...